In
1. Fall Fashion.
I'm currently in love with Black tights and booties. And of course oversized sweaters and ooddles of accessories. Yes ooddles.
2. Tzone fitness
This is a new and upcoming piece of equipment in fitness. It's great for rehabilitation or those of you who have little time to do strength training. It only takes 10minutes a day and contracts your muscles much faster than weights would. When you combine it with cardio you have a perfect workout regime. I personally love strength training so only use this when I'm in a time crunch or want to tone up uberly quick!
3. Leona Lewis's new song- Happy
Love it, such a motivational song...this is what gave me a new perspective for my big meeting tomorrow. Take risks people!!! That's the only way you'll uncover your dreams. Youtube Leona and fall in love with this melody :)
Out
1. Cold weather
Fall is here, it's only the beginning of October and I'm already wearing 2 sweaters & freezing. I was not meant for cold weather.
2. Meds
I have never had an issue with meds until this year. They have made me more sick than I originally was!!! Gah!
What are you feelin atm? What makes you cringe? Do tell darlings ;)
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment