
I was feeling stressed, over emotional and sappy, and just doubting things for no apparent reason. I could only blame my irrational thoughts on one thing...PMS.
That's when I decided that any crazy thoughts that popped into my head I could not be held accountable for....and I could not actually take seriously. Therefore I decided that I was not to call my love interest until after this PMS period is over...that way I don't take anything he says out of proportion..which with me, my neurotic self..was bound to happen.
So ladies...I'm here to save you (or at least help!) with a few Beat the PMS Blues tips:
1. Work out! Sweating out the stress can help reduce water retention during PMS and induce feel good horomones you get from exercise!
2. Reduce your sugar, salt and caffiene intake. Instad stick to fruit, veggies and whole grains.
3. Making sure you consume iron rich foods to compensate for your loss of blood.
4. And one trick that calms me..a warm blanket (or evena hot water bottle), herbal tea, yoga, and a good flick :)

No comments:
Post a Comment