skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
lilbitolove
Friday, August 14, 2009
A shop I absolutely adore
HENRI
BENDEL
How I love
Bendel's
..the bags..the cute little gifts..the jewels.....oh my...ladies if you
havent
discovered
Bendel's
yet...GET YOUR ASS TO 5TH AVENUE!!
xo
;)
http://www.henribendel.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Miss Andrea
Lover and a Fighter,Daydream believer. Who do you love? ;)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(7)
▼
2009
(51)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(26)
▼
August
(13)
It's a Gossip Girl Kinda Love
A shop I absolutely adore
My Fav clear polish
Fall Makeup
I plan on going to Thailand in April/May..
In a New York State of Mind..
Chopra's 7 Laws to Success..This man has wisdom...
In anticipation of the new Gossip Girl season slow...
Cocktail of the Moment
Fall is Approaching!
My current read of the month
Tiffany & Co.
Current Issue of the moment.....P.M.S.
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment